- Migration is discourages. However if anyone has to migrate due to domestic or any reason this may be permitted only on mutual migration basis.
- On mutual migration basis, a student from another medical college must report for admission in the same class and only then, the student desirous of migration to another college will be permitted to migrate.
- In case a student or her parents are determined to migration, she may be permitted on payment of full tuition fee for the remaining period of her studies to Final Year MBBS in the college.
- Mutual migration is not permitted unless a student has passed her 1st Prof. MBBS examination.
- Migration will not be allowed unless the student have cleared all the college/ hostel dues.
- Migration will not be allowed to a student who has been debarred from taking professional/ home examination or has been expelled or rusticated so long as the punishment remain enforced.