The course of study for BDS at Women Medical College is open to female candidates only.
- Applicant for BDS admission must have passed the F.Sc (Pre-Medical) from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan in first division securing at least 60% marks.
- British Ordinary Level ('O' level) and Advanced level ('A' level) certification in the subjects must be at least “c” grade. There should be No “E grade” in any of the above three subject qualified. Application with lower grade in any of the above subjects will not be processed.
- The certification should be accompanied by an “Equivalence Certificate” from the IBCC Islamabad which shows the candidate to have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks of F.Sc Pre-medical (Standardized).
- US grade- 12 or Canadian grade 13 Diploma (minimum GPA-3.0) accompanied by an equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad of at least 60% unadjusted F.Sc Pre-medical qualification which must include the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the final 03 years of their study.
- The applicant must have scored at least 60% score in HSC from other countries of the world other than mentioned above with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English the Equivalence Certificate duly obtained from IBCC Islamabad.
- Applicant having passed the Higher Secondary School Examination of Middle East with Equivalence Certificate from IBCC Islamabad can also apply.
- Candidate who have achieved International Baccalaureate Diploma with subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and adequate proficiency in English provided the equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad shows at least (60%) F.Sc (Pre-medical) marks.
a. IBCC Address: Inter Board Committee of Chairman, House No.342, St.No.97, G-9/4, Islamabad.