The college prospectus alongwith the application form can be obtained from the college admission office in person or through mail from the following address:-
Address: Women Medical College,
Murree Road, Nawanshehr,
Tel: 0992-392334, 390337 Ext: 304 & 342 , 391443
- The charges for the prospectus and application form is Rs. 2000/- to be deposited in Cash at the admission office counter in person. OR a request should be accompanied by a Bank Draft with Rs. 2500/- to A/C Women Medical College, Abbottabad crossed; if you are interested to receive the prospectus cum application by mail.
- Requests from abroad should enclose a crossed Bank draft of US $ 50 on Account Women Medical College, Abbottabad, cheques and postal orders are not acceptable.
- Note: Please do not send cash with postal requests.
- Applicants desirous to get admission in medical college are advised sincerely to be assertive in their commitment for tough medical studies.
- Their diligent attitude with a strong commitment to complete such a long and tedious course of studies with zeal and determination is mandatory.
- Applicants must read carefully the eligibility criteria and apply at the earliest without waiting for the closing date of application.
- Completed application in all respects can be sent to the admission office during the period advertised and mentioned in the schedule of admission given in the application form.
- Application without complete application fee will not be processed.
- Application fee include charges for prospectus, application processing fee, entrance test fee and interview.