http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/3701341.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/1834782.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/5713205.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/3833636.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/65541511.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/286868Colleg_Main_1.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/375772Colleg_Main_Gate.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/670035DSC07627.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/815750Hostel_2.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/102689Hostel_2.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/528403image3.jpg http://www.wmc.edu.pk/components/com_gk2_photoslide/images/thumbm/253797New_Block.jpg

Principal Message


Over the past many decades, a large number of females, desirous of getting medical education, were unable to get admissions in medical & dental colleges due to the following factors: Readmore
Affiliation & Registration

Recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Islamabad. (PM&DC)
Recognized by Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA) K.P.
Included in International Medical Education Directory (IMED) of USA by FAIMER,
(Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Included in WHO’s world directory of Recognized Medical Colleges.
Affiliated with Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, K.P. Pakistan.
Recognized by College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan (CPSP) for
Postgraduate Fellowship Training Programmes
 
Introduction
Women Medical College Abbottabad, is situated in the scenic town of Abbottabad, about 05 km from the heart of the city on Murree Road, Nawanshehr. The calm and quiet atmosphere, abundant, greenery and cool shades provide congenial and an ideally suitable environment for learning to the students and staff.
The college is housed in a historic building commonly known in the city as “HOTI PALACE” which is spread over an area of 50 kanals of land. Almost 60% of the area is covered by the campus building i.e. old and new and the rest 40% is comprising of lush green lawns, garden and playgrounds within the premises for the girls students under desired security measures.
The college started its classes in 2000 and has gradually grown in size as per requirements of PM&DC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council). The college building is detailed as below.
Read more...
 
Mission

Professional Education & Promotion Society (PEPS) was established with the missionary spirit to provide a platform of learning to the female population of this region. Most of the females in the country esp. KP (NWFP) are denied higher education especially professional education due to their disliking for coeducation for one reason or the other. The need for educating such population was seriously realized and Professional Education Promotion Society materialized the opportunity to be offered to females interested in medical education in the form of bringing up a Women Medical College for females only. Their successful endeavor to gather the best known teaching faculty from all over the country is self explanatory of their sincere efforts for the promotion of professional education in the country in general and in the province of KP (NWFP) in particular.

Read more...
 

ACHIEVEMENTS

Photo Gallery